If Illumine Foundation’s larger purpose excites you and you are committed to make it a reality in the world, then we invite you to be associated with Illumine Foundation.
We seek to work with people from diverse backgrounds –social sciences, pure sciences, engineering & technology, business, media, NGO / CSR / foundation background, etc. – who can contribute to any of the missions based on their strengths and orientations.
Our team philosophy:
We are not looking to build a large monolithic, hierarchical team of 300 people, but build a small, tight-knit group of powerful Contributors.
- We believe that each person in the team can expand themselves to take on larger responsibilities over time & work across initiatives.
- Every team member is seen as a Role Owner (who can take full ownership of a space) or a Future Builder – who can grow into any one of the role spaces over time.
- Each member, is responsible for whole outcomes that contribute to making the overall outcomes of the larger mission happen.
BUILD ECOSYSTEMS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO
We operate from a hub & spoke model, where the core team works with an extensive ecosystem of partners – Expert partners, specialized pools e.g. pool of coaches or trainers, Build partners e.g. as part of our gig ecosystem: for specific specialists deliverables such as creative/ media products, websites & apps, etc. This enables us to expand capacity as per requirements of the initiative.
You may apply to be a part of any of these specialist ecosystems, and work with us on a freelance deliverable basis or project-basis.
CURRENT BUILD ECOSYSTEMS
Creative Media Specialists, Visualizers & Illustrators
Researchers: Primary & Secondary
Facilitators & Coaches
Writers & Editors
Apply to be an ecosystem partner, by writing to email@example.com with the following –
- Your Resume
- A short write-up about yourself: highlighting your strengths and capacity to deliver effectively in any one of the above spaces
- Work Samples or Portfolio